We had a fun and busy spring with t-ball, the start of Screwballs softball, Dad's basketball, and...
 |
| Nana and I did a wine and paint night- SO fun!! |
 |
| Our "masterpieces"- Philadelphia's Boathouse Row |
BrickFest Live at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks! Will's dad scored tickets, and they invited us along. The boys were in Lego heaven.
 |
| Playing Putt-Putt on a course built entirely of Legos |
 |
| Anyone know where I can find a red Lego brick?! |
 |
| Anyone? |
 |
| Found one! |
 |
| And more! |
 |
| Found this guy too :) |
Spending time at the zoo! After being in Austin, TX, for a conference for a few days and then working Commencement early the next morning, I was more than ready for some QT with my favorite guys. An afternoon at the Philly Zoo was just what the doctor ordered.
Getting outside!
 |
| With their favorite, Gina |
Fighting bad guys!
Upgrading my catcher's mask!
Losing teeth!
Knocking out some home improvements! Our roof badly needed to be replaced, and after suffering through Power's never-ending sales pitch, we were able to get new shutters for all our windows thrown in for "free." Whatever. I'll take it.
 |
| Before pic, as they were starting work on the roof. I never liked that the addition windows had no shutters! The original shutters were a faded sage green. |
 |
| New roof on, and shutters going up on the addition. We chose a chocolate brown, and I love the new look! |
 |
| New shutters up on the original part of the house |
And now, we are
ready for some summer relaxation!
No comments:
Post a Comment