Monday, June 15, 2015

Last Days of School

School's out for summer!

Both boys had a great end to their school year.  Joergen wrapped up his first year of preschool first. He had a great time in Mrs. Tenney's class and made lots of good friends!

His spring school pictures were darn pretty cute, no thanks to us.  We completely forgot it was picture day!




Joergen's end-of-school field trip was to Elmwood Park Zoo, where he had a blast with his two besties, Will and Vincent.  These guys all live within a block and a half of each other, so I think they have a lot of fun ahead of them!

Joergen, Will, and Vincent

Joer and Will


On Joergen's last day, Mrs. Tenney gave everyone their diploma and a little bucket to help them kick off their summers. Will and Vincent's moms both sent me pictures that morning while I was at work so that I could see him get his diploma, for which I was beyond thankful!  They are such thoughtful friends!



Joergen, Will, and Vin
Right around the time of Joergen's last day of school, he wrote his whole name for the first time all by himself.  It's not an easy name for a little guy to write, but I knew he could do it!



Liam wrapped up his first year of elementary school with some unexpected style... he got glasses!  After his pediatrician recommended we get him to an eye doctor, we learned that he is in fact quite farsighted.  He picked out his own frames, and I must say, he is definitely a kindergarten cutie!


When Liam's glasses finally came in and he tried them on for the first time in the mirror... :)

"I can see!"
Pre-K and 1st grade... here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment