Hooray for spring!! I don't think we could have possibly been more excited to leave this past winter and start enjoying the new season and all that comes with it. Such as...
| Opening Day at Petrucci's! We had to eat our ice cream in the car to stay warm, but it was worth it :) |
| Playing outside! So many uses for sticks! |
| Riding bikes to the park! |
| Conquering the Rock! |
| And yes, Spring Cleaning! |
| (I almost died when I saw Liam on the roof, power washing with Dad!) |
| POTTY TRAINING!!! Yeah Joergen!! (Peeing outside may just be the single greatest motivator to a little boy who is potty training...) |
| Sidewalk chalkin'! (And tons more laundry!) |
| Motorcycles! Don't worry, they didn't actually get to go for a ride :) |
Next stop, summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment