Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fall Fun

We have had the most gorgeous fall, and knowing winter is on its way, we've done our best to enjoy every moment we could.

Picking apples at Aunt Doreen's...
and making apple pies, crisps, and butters!

Riding bikes...


Putting out fires :)...

(and that same evening, getting to see a medi-vac helicopter land RIGHT in front of us as a demo-- at which time Joergen declared this was the best day of his life!)
Celebrating Dad's 37th birthday...

A cocktail and a phone call from his mama... that smile says it all!





And our little man Bennett's 1st birthday!




Now that's the way to eat a cupcake!!
The boys got very, very short haircuts (and if I could've gotten away with it, I would have gotten one too!).  There is no need to document why here... despite my best efforts, I will never, ever forget.


He really does look cute with that buzz... but I also can't wait for his gorgeous dark hair to grow back!

Moving on!  We played in the leaves every chance we could get, with the boys raking and re-raking enormous piles of leaves for jumping, throwing, and leaf-fights.  It was awesome!






We also enjoyed our very first peanuts as a family... including Liam!  Peanuts the Movie, that is!



It's been the kind of fall that reminds me of why it's my favorite time of year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment