Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fun with VFPNS

I was so thankful this fall to be able to take some time away from work to be with Joergen for some fun with his preschool class.  In October, Joer had his first field trip to Freddy Hill Farms to go pumpkin picking.  We scored a hay ride, a corn maze, a cool pumpkin, and perhaps the best soft serve ice cream I've ever had.  We are so going back there!

Look Grandma and Papa!  It's the right color!

VFPNS 2014

I spy my little guy!
Thanksgiving at VFPNS brings the annual Thanksgiving feast, and a "feast" it most certainly was! Seeing all the preschoolers reenacting the first thanksgiving just makes me laugh.  Could they be any cuter? 



Joergen proudly wearing his macaroni wampum
The best part of the feast is the kids' handmade placemats.  I smiled when I saw Joergen's...


...especially as I remembered two years ago, when Liam's said "I"m Thankful for... Eating Roast Beef."  Alrighty then!

When Joergen came home from the feast with his coffee can drum and his little headdress, Liam got nostalgic for his preschool days too.  Although his headdress was long gone, we did still have his original coffee can drum (my pack-rat tendencies save the day!), and some scissors, tape, and cardstock took care of the rest.  And you can guess what ensued for the rest of the evening!


Ear plugs, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment