Monday, June 2, 2014

Liam's Last Day of Pre-K!

Can someone please tell me how THIS happened?  Already?!



Our Liam has "graduated" preschool and is off to kindergarten this fall!


He absolutely loved his two years at Valley Forge Presbyterian Nursery School, and we absolutely loved seeing him learn and grow there.  The staff there took care of him beyond our expectations, not only in terms of his learning, but also in terms of his emotional well-being, and most importantly, his health.  I will never forget how I felt when dropping him off that first day, nor will I ever forget their reassurance that he would be kept safe.  And they delivered!  They were just so caring and supportive, and I can't imagine a better first school experience for our special little boy.




On his last day of Pre-K, the entire school celebrated at the Township Building Park behind our house.  I took the morning off work to join in the fun, and loved watching Liam running around with all of his friends.  It was bittersweet for Liam, who is really going to miss his classmates and teachers!  I assured him that some of his buddies will be joining him at Candlebrook Elementary in the fall, and he'll get to see Mrs. Tenney and Mrs. Trumpler often because Joergen will be going to school there in the fall!  


I just can't believe both of our boys will be in school in just a few months... it just doesn't seem possible. Ready or not, September, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment