Back in early February, we needed a break from the winter blues and decided to spend the day with our NJ family at the
Please Touch Museum in Philly (otherwise known as the
Please Touch Me Museum, thank you Colin!). This is, hands-down, the best place to let kids play and explore when the weather isn't cooperating. We had so much fun that day! When I wasn't busy playing with (or searching for) a little one, I caught a few favorite moments from the day:
 |
| Liam and Dad, tucked away in a corner reading a story |
 |
| My favorite little lady, walking all over the place at 11 months! |
 |
| Peekaboo, Genevieve! |
 |
| And Colin! |
 |
| A little slice of heaven for Joergen: an excavator |
 |
| C-man's turn! |
 |
| Colin, J, and Liam pretending to ride the tram. All aboard! |
 |
| Joergen playing in the flight fantasy exhibit. He could have spent hours here, experimenting with positioning different sized balls on the various air vents. I've never seen him so engaged! |
 |
| Liam blasting rockets in the Space Station. |
 |
| Joergen taking a turn. I love the look on their faces in these photos! |
 |
| Another exhibit they could have explored for hours, playing with boats, levies, dams, and water currents. Good thing for the smocks (and a change of clothes from home!) |
 |
| And what could be better than getting some snuggles with sweet little Genevieve?! |
For as much fun as we had that day, I must acknowledge that all the sharing and taking turns was at times, well, a little
tough for our little Joergen.
Exhibit A: The construction site wheelbarrows.
Exhibit B: the turtle.
What can I say... being two ain't easy! (on anyone!)
We are so grateful to have Uncle Tim and his family living close by these days, and can't wait for more fun adventures together this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment