Monday, March 24, 2014

Lil' Wildcat

Earlier in March, Liam hit an important milestone: his first Villanova basketball game.  It had been a LONG time since I'd been to a game, and I was excited to have the opportunity to go and especially to bring my little guest to see the Wildcats take on the Georgetown Hoyas.


We were invited to lunch with several of my other colleagues from work in the Athletic Director's Lounge beforehand.  We were happy to find many safe options for Liam to eat, although he was almost too excited to do so.  Afterwards, we found our seats - next to some other familiar Villanova faces - and had a blast cheering on the Wildcats to victory!

Goofing around during a time-out
I had so much fun seeing many of my former students before, during, and after the game.  Students I hadn't seen in 9 or 10 years were there, some even with their spouses, and it was definitely a test of my ability to remember names!!

On our way out to head home after the game, Liam paused for a quick photo op as a Flyer:


Looking forward to bringing Joergen for his first game in another year or two, too.  Until then... Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment