After I returned from my trip to Chucktown, I took one look at my boys and decided it was Time. For. Haircuts.
Seriously.
I had been trying for months to get Joergen to let me cut his shaggy almost-mullet, but he would have none of it. So although I am willing and able and do it on my own, it was off to the "haircut store" (as Liam calls it) to see if a pro would have better luck. We booked haircuts for all three boys figuring we'd have a better shot of success if Joer could also see Liam and Daddy in the chair. This was his first time at the salon!
He was so not interested in sitting in the chair at first, but thank goodness Liam talked him into it-- such a good big brother!
And once he was in that seat, he was more or less along for the ride-- with just a little coaching, he really did well!
Not saying he loved it or anything...
... but he did love the reward at the end! Lollipops all around...
... and a free balloon!
Now they're ready for spring... if only Mother Nature would cooperate!
No comments:
Post a Comment