Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh, and I almost forgot...

In the midst of all the festivities, I kinda forgot that I had a birthday in there too (selective memory, perhaps?  Not of the day, but of getting older!).  The men in my life went all out to make it a really special day with lots of fun and surprises.  Liam and Joergen got me a "SUPER" card and did an awesome job decorating and signing it:


I got phone calls from my family near and far, which especially made my day.  I even got to talk to Mary  while I opened her gift (which I am using pretty much daily-- thank you again!!).

I was especially intrigued by this giant gift bag from Liam and Joergen...

Best gift ever!

Just kidding... it was actually a whole new set of pots and pans!  Love, love, love.  I was totally suprised!!

Liam helped me blow out my candle on a pint of yummy sorbet:

Joergen was a big fan too:


It was an awesome day.  My family is such a blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment