I know, I know... I'm behind! Cut me a break. Things are a little crazy at both work and home, so I'm just happy I'm getting to this post before October :)
A couple of Saturdays ago (otherwise known as the Michigan game that shouldn't have been...), we decided to take the boys to the zoo. But since our attempt to go to the Philly Zoo resulted in a ripped tire in West Philly (don't ask), we decided to stay local and go to the "little zoo" while we waited for our car to be finished at the garage. This was Mommy and Daddy's first time at this zoo but Liam's second (thanks to Grandma and Papa back in August!), so he was excited to show us the ropes. We couldn't believe how much he remembered! He started off by cheesing it up by the totem pole:
Liam loves to feed the "aminals" and was all too eager to get his ice cream cone filled with feed to share with the goats. "Hey, buddy!"
The boys checking out where the buffalo roam...
Liam made me take about 5 versions of this same shot... he got a kick out of peeking through the hole and then seeing what he looked like on my camera! I think he needs to grow a little before this is a convincing shot :)
And in typical Joergen fashion... full of smiles and happy to be along for the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment