Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Parade 2015

2015 marked our 4th year of marching with the Notre Dame Club of Philly in the Philadelphia St. Patrick's Day Parade... and I'm pretty sure it was the coldest year yet.  I shiver just thinking about it!

Things started out fine on the train:




And good friends at least make you feel a little warmer!

TJ, Joergne, Liam, Brigid, and Kara
After what seemed like an eternity, the parade finally got underway.


But before long, this...


...turned into this:


(I do love how he finagled his glove so that he could both keep his hands warm and suck his thumb!)

But despite the raw cold, nothing could compare to the excitement of getting ready to stand on the platform in front of the judges and the TV cameras.  These guys were such troopers and did an awesome job representing ND Philly!


No comments:

Post a Comment