Saturday, February 28, 2015

Liam's Birthday, Part 2

On Liam's actual birthday weekend, while Joergen and I got some "work" done at the Please Touch Museum...





... Dad and Liam were up in Boston, trying to see the Irish over all that snow!



While we've hardly taken out our shovels, Boston has been smacked with snowstorm after snowstorm this winter.  I couldn't believe that it was actually taller than Liam!

Liam had an awesome time at the ND game, and continued his streak by seeing the Irish take home the victory.  I don't think this kid has ever seen a loss in person!


Our travelers returned home on Sunday, which was Liam's true birthday.  Joergen could NOT wait to give Liam his birthday present!  He was so proud to give it to his big brother.


Liam then got to open his presents from his IL family and friends.  He was psyched to get the Spider-Man game for his LeapTV from the Dunlap Derrys (he LOVES this game!).


 And his first real fishing pole from Grandma and Papa!  Can't wait for the ice to melt on the pond to try it out!


He was so pumped that Aunt Doreen had given him Sorry-- his favorite board game!


What birthday would be complete without a phone call from Grandma and Papa?  I loved his sweet expression while he was on the phone with them.


Happy 6th birthday to our smart, strong, silly, determined, competitive, sweet, compassionate Liam.  We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment