Thursday, October 30, 2014

Joergen's 1st ND Game!

At the end of September, after seeing how much fun Liam and I had at a Notre Dame game, Dad decided it was his turn to get in on the action.  While I was staging buses for Nova's annual Day of Service, Dad took both Liam and Joergen to the Meadowlands in NJ to meet up with some college buddies for the ND-Syracuse game-- Joergen's first game!!

I made Dad promise me he would take some pics, so here's what we got (and actually, I'm kind of impressed!):

Tailgating

Outside their section at the game

Joergen, passed out cold during the 2nd half.  So it goes when you miss a nap!

They had such a fun time cheering the Irish to another victory!  I was so happy Joergen got to be there for a win. The game was a late one, though, and they got home in what seemed like the middle of the night.  The following afternoon, I was getting some things done around the house when I realized that it was suddenly very quiet.  Too quiet.  Then I stumbled upon this little scene on the sun porch...
Like father, like son.  All tuckered out from the previous day of fun and excitement.


I let them sleep for a while, and then nudged Anthony when it was time to wake up.  He opened his eyes in a panic: "Oh no- where is Joergen?!  He was just here a minute ago, but I must have fallen asleep!"  I couldn't help but laugh... "Honey.  Look down by your feet."

"Oh."

No comments:

Post a Comment