Monday, September 30, 2013

Taking the Plunge!

We spent the first Sunday in August up in the Poconos where Nana, Grandpa, and the Hantzes were spending the week on (another) vacation.  Since we were only able to join them for the day, we decided to pack as much vacation as we could into it!  It was a chilly day for the beginning of August, but hey- with a drink from the Sand Bar, great live music right on the beach, and Grandpa's boat gassed up and ready to go, we wouldn't have cared if it were snowing.

Perhaps the most memorable part of the day was right back on that old diving board, where Liam tried so hard last summer to take the plunge.  Now a year later, after watching cousin Sarah...



... and Grandpa...


HE DID IT!!!


(and with much less fanfare than last summer, might I add.)

I was so proud of him for conquering his fear.  I know how badly he wanted to do it, but man is that a big jump for a little guy (and for his height-fearing mother...).  Here is video from his first official leap:




I'm freezing!  But I DID IT!!

And... his second.  Which was much like his third... and his fourth...


So proud of you, little buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment