| Alex, Joergen, Sosie, Landon, and Liam |
| Joergen and Liam |
Outside, they spent some time brushing and petting the little goats. Joergen was enamored!
Liam's favorite part of the new children's zoo is the playground and tree house area. He climbed up a big rope net and slid down a giant slide back to the bottom. There was a big line for that slide, but it was worth it!
Desiree couldn't wait to see her favorite animal, so after an outdoor lunch by the fountains, we went straight to the giraffes.
| Sosie and Desiree |
It was great to see how well all the little ones got along! I loved this one of Sosie, Liam, and Landon holding hands through the Big Cat exhibit.
Frick and Frack in the primate house:
The Primate House is definitely my favorite spot in the Zoo. I could watch the monkeys and gorillas there for hours! Joergen just giggles at their antics. He kept waving to the gorillas to try to get them to wave back.
This family of monkeys was just the cutest thing-- they didn't even look real!
Before we left, Liam and Joergen each threw a penny in the fountain and made a wish. Liam spilled the beans on his wish: "Mommy, I wished I was 18!" Heaven help me!
After we said goodbye to the zoo and to our friends, we weren't in the car for more than 10 minutes when I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed this little scene:
Liam napping? Now that is an endangered breed! It was a happily exhausting day with good friends and lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment