Tummy time for Joergen-- working those little neck muscles!
A beautiful Sunday at the park:
Wide awake and learning to control that noggin!
Liam loves it when Joergen hangs out in his crib (as he further procrastinates bedtime...); Joergen does not seem so sure! Perhaps he is afraid he will get lost in all of Liam's stuffed animals:
Joergen got to visit Mommy's office for the first time last week and meet all of her co-workers. He was a total snuggle-bug!
He also got to go to his first softball game to cheer on the Screwballs. So while Daddy hit a GRAND SLAM to win the game (yay Daddy!! If you look closely, he is the blur with the red hat sliding into home)...
Liam played catch with Colleen...
and Joergen just snuggled into a blanket in his stroller. A little something for everyone, I guess!
On Friday, while Joergen and I waited... and waited... and waited for the painters to show up, Jen kept us company over lunch, and we enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside. Joergen (and his fuzzy hair) just soaked it up!
Liam, ever the helpful big brother, trying in vain to help feed a hungry Joergen. We laughed out loud when we saw this! "A" for effort, Liam, but some things are better left to mommies!
A little smile from Joergen-- I've been trying for almost 2 weeks to catch one on camera, and this was the best I could get!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my boys on Sunday (thanks Daddy for making it so special! I even got a long nap!). We grilled out in the evening and had a yummy dinner on the deck. My little peanut:
My big peanut (although, in light of recent events, this is probably not the right term of endearment!):
Happy mom on a happy day:
No comments:
Post a Comment