We were sad that the Bears didn't make it to the Super Bowl, but we went to Marc and Cathleen's to throw our support to the Steelers (for more sadness!). Liam loved playing with Marc's cat Hobbes and getting to be one of the guys, feet on the table and all!
Liam's consistent climbing out of his Pack-and-Play when he is supposed to be napping continues to take its toll. Last week, he conked out in the short drive from Miss Doreen's house back home (she lives maybe 2 miles away!), and was so dead asleep that he didn't even wake up in the transition from the car to the house. When I got home from work, there he was, just snoring on the couch!
So since his schedule is a little off, sometimes we have to improvise... and sometimes we have to multitask. Grilled cheese sandwich in the bath, anyone?
The good news is that we finally received our crib tent on Friday, tried it out over the weekend, and it works! No more climbing out for you, little guy!
So I know that I've only posted one pregnancy pic so far, and since I've changed a bit since Christmas, I guess it's time for an update! This was last week at 33 weeks. Same outfit, different belly:
Things are getting a whole lot more uncomfortable up in there! In other baby news, though, progress is definitely noticeable on the nursery. Liam, as always, likes to be part of the action-- which we're cool with as long as he doesn't end up coated in paint. So we bribed him with some 1-on-1 time with Daddy's iPad in order to keep his distance:
No comments:
Post a Comment