So Liam was invited to his first birthday party on Saturday and was very excited to attend. (Seriously-- it was the only way to convince him to go down for his nap that day, and when he woke up, he started clapping and cheering in anticipation!)
The birthday boy was Liam's buddy Evan, who lives 3 doors down. He was also happy to see Lucas, who lives next door to Evan and is another little friend. It's so fun to have 3 boys within a few months of age all living so close! Lucas's mommy is from a town not far from Aunt Erin in France, so it's been great to have someone to get toddler traveling tips from.
This picture pretty much sums up the boys that day: Evan and Liam fascinated by balloons, and Lucas just content with the chips.
Evan, Liam, and Lucas lining up to get their tails for Pin the Tail on the Donkey:
Great job, fellas!
...or maybe not!
Liam really amazed us with how well he played with the other little boys (it was a time-out free afternoon! Hooray!).
I had a good doctor's appointment last Thursday, and Daddy joined me this morning for our 20-week ultrasound. So happy to report that Baby Derry is looking strong and healthy! I'm feeling pretty good overall; not as tired, but this seems to have been replaced with frequent bouts of motion sickness. Riding in the front seat or back seat makes no difference-- it even happens when I'm driving. Heck, it even happens when I go down the slide at the playground with Liam! Doc said no more slides :( Since driving is unavoidable, I'm trying Sea-Bands to at least get me to work and back in better shape. Hope this works!
No comments:
Post a Comment