To celebrate my birthday last weekend, Anthony planned a surprise getaway trip for just the two of us! This was my first time spending the night away from Liam in... well...
ever, and I was both nervous and totally excited. Nana and Grandpa came and stayed with Liam for the weekend (which definitely calmed any nerves I had!), and before I left, Liam decided to give me a birthday present: he walked! Now, he had been taking a step or two on his own for the last couple of weeks, but this was the first time he all-out walked halfway across the room. I was too stunned to grab a camera, but I caught a very mini repeat a few minutes later:
As full-time working parents, we'd always hoped we wouldn't miss any firsts, so it meant a lot to us to be there for this!
So after getting over the excitement, we finally headed out for our little trip. Can you tell we're happy to be getting out?!

So where was the mystery destination?
Check it out! (Major points for Anthony-- he's the best and the trip was
amazing!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment